‘It has been one of the biggest mysteries, but now it is not, because the official Instagram website, as well as accounts, have been giving away the details of how to request verification badge on your own. We will show you the details of how to do it in this accumulated post.’
All you need to do is:
- Open up your Instagram profile by touching the I can which looks like your profile display.
- Click on the burger Menu icon which looks like three lines in a column.
- Now you can select the settings option which will appear on the bottom right side of your display, and then you will be able to select the setting menu of your account.
- Now all you need to do is scroll down and you will be able to see that there is an option which is called request verification, and then all you need to do is tap that button.
- When you select that option you will be able to fetch a form which is on the server side and is used for verification purposes, it will be pre-filled with your details, however, you will need to fill certain things which are required so that it can be verified that you are real.
- You will need to add your first name, your full name which might be for the business or the person who is Managing your Instagram account.
- You will also need to attach a photo which is verified by your government so that there can be no doubts left about your account is real. You can use your driver’s license, your passport or any card which is used for National identification purposes. This is the case if you are trying to verify your business account.
- If you are not verifying your business account and want to verify your personal account, you can simply click on choose a photo from your device option and select the file which is appropriate for you can choose to click a photo of yourself in real-time and capture yourself instead.
- Now all you need to do is click on the send button which will be at the bottom of the form which is on your screen. Once you click that button and your form is submitted your account details will be submitted for verification purpose.
- So you must be wondering what will happen after you have submitted your details.
- Your account will not be immediately verified but it will be given to the people who are working at Instagram and they will check the details which you submitted and verified your account in case they find that the information provided is accurate enough.
- However, there is a chance that your request might be denied but you can submit a new one after your request is denied. All you need to do is wait for 30 days and the request verification option will be available once more.
Conclusion: This is one of the most comprehensive guides you can find anywhere. Please do not use any other guide which tells you that you can buy and Instagram verification badge because it is not possible to buy it from anyone. If any official Instagram employee finds out that you have purchased a verification badge by using monetary means then you will surely be banned so beware of those guides.