In the era of social networking, Instagram is one of the famous social networking applications which you can find for your smartphone devices. Although you can easily share photos and videos in the Instagram application for free, there are disturbances you can also face while using the social networking application. In most of the cases, you might face irritating messages followed by unpleasant comments on your posts by various Instagram accounts. To get rid of these threats from your Instagram accounts, you need to block them on the Instagram platform. By blocking someone on the Instagram application, you can either permanently auto temporally blocked from accessing your Instagram posts with that particular account which they are causing annoyance to you.
Guidelines for Blocking Someone on Instagram:
Use the following guidelines for blocking someone on the Instagram platform on your smartphone devices. Read the guidelines carefully before using it on your Instagram platform.
- Open the application of your smartphone device and locate the Instagram application. Instagram application is having a rainbow-colored camera icon.
- Tap on the Instagram application icon to launch it on your smartphone device.
- After the Instagram application opens up in your smartphone device, tap on the search icon.
- On the search page search for any username.
- Open the user profile in the Instagram application.
- Now while on the user profile, tap on the three vertical dots which is located on the top right corner of the screen.
- After you tap on the three vertical dots, you will get a popup menu on your screen.
- From the popup menu which appears on your smartphone screen, tap on the block button to block that particular user.
- A warning will pop up on your screen asking you to confirm the blocking process of that user on your Instagram platform.
- Tap on the ok button to confirm it and you will successfully block that particular user from your Instagram account.
- Now in notification popup showing you about the blocking success of that particular user on your Instagram account.
- Tap on the dismiss button and go back to your Instagram profile by tapping on the profile icon.
- Use similar steps to block multiple users on your Instagram account.
- For managing the blocked users on your Instagram account, tap on the three vertical dots to access the menu of the Instagram account.
- From the settings page locate the blocked accounts option and manage the blocked users from there on your Instagram account.
Wrapping Things Up:
Using social networking applications are one of the most trending things you can do in your smartphone devices. Instagram application is one of the most famous social networking applications you can find for your smartphone devices. Although for preventing various annoyance on the Instagram platform, you can use the guidelines for blocking various accounts on Instagram platforms by referring to this article. Share this informative article with other Instagram users, so that they get to use this information for protecting their Instagram account from various threats.