Last Updated on April 24, 2021 by iglookup
Instagram is one of the most used social networking applications available for all smartphone devices. This application is available for every mobile platform, basically, in this application, you get to share your photos and videos with the world. Besides sharing photos and videos on the internet, there is a common query about the usage of this application among the various users.
The Instagram account can be used in multiple devices which includes computer and other smartphone platforms. Although we will provide you with the steps for logging out from other devices which you are using for accessing the same Instagram account. In this article, we will explain to you about logging out of other devices from the Instagram application.
Steps to Logout of Instagram on All Devices:
These are the steps to log out of Instagram on all devices. Read the instructions carefully before applying the changes to your Instagram account on your application.
- Go to the app list of your smartphone device and locate the Instagram icon, currently, the Instagram icon is rainbow colors along with the camera icon.
- Launch the Instagram application from the app list of your smartphone device by tapping on it.
- After the Instagram application gets launched in your smartphone, tap on the profile icon in case it is not previously opened up in that section.
- On the profile, section locates the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the smartphone screen.
- Now it will open up the settings page of your Instagram account.
- On the next page tab on the change password option.
- Now on the next page on the screen, Instagram will ask you to enter the previous password along with the new password twice.
- Enter the old password along with the new password twice and tap on the tick on the top right corner of the screen.
- You can even use the Facebook for resetting your Instagram password, the option will be available on the password page just below the boxes for entering the new password on your screen.
- The device will log out your Instagram account from the Instagram application after the password has been changed.
- In case you are login with your Instagram account on multiple devices after you have changed your Instagram password successfully you will be automatically logged out of those devices which you are using for accessing your Instagram account.
- Note that the settings opening procedure for Instagram in other mobile platforms may be different, in this article we have provided the procedure for opening the settings page of the Instagram for Android devices.
Wrapping Things Up:
We have gathered the complete information about the Instagram application from the various users and the internet and provided the internet in this article for you. We have also listed the procedure for logging out of the Instagram application from other devices. Share this useful article with other Instagram application users, so that they can also refer to this article and log out of other devices from the Instagram account.