Last Updated on April 24, 2021 by iglookup
There are a good number of people who want to be able to download and save the videos off of Instagram.
Because of such high demand, we have created this detailed guide so that you can easily download Instagram videos.
There might be several reasons you might want to download Instagram videos.
You might want to the video for watching it later when you are offline or you might want to post it on your own profile later on. We will show you a way to do these things.
Steps to save Instagram videos
- We will show you how you can save Instagram videos in order to watch them later.
- You do not need to download any external application or visit any external website in order to accomplish this task.
- All you need to do is use the ribbon icon displayed near the media which you are interested in.
- If you touch that icon, you will be able to add that particular media file to the saved posts page.
- To access that media file now, you will need to tap on the burger icon on the top right corner.
- Once you have tapped that icon, all you need to do is search for the link labeled ‘saved’ in order to do that.
- You can also add the media files to a particular collection if you long tap the ribbon icon.
- You can edit the collections and other videos in the saved profile by visiting that saved link.
Steps to download and save Instagram videos offline
- Now that we are done with saving the videos to watch them later inside of the Instagram application. We will move on to saving the videos by downloading them offline.
- There are a number of applications for that purpose. You can google ‘Instagram repost online’ for that.
- The main purpose of this website is to help you post the content which you like on your own profile.
- You can also use these things in order to save the videos to your device for offline viewing.
- Make sure that you have the permission of the user you are getting your posts from because that is what Instagram requires you to do.
- If you do not do that, the post might get deleted or your account might get banned because of Instagram policies.
- Once you are done with the above, copy the link address of the post which you want to save.
- Paste it on the com web app and when you opt for the reposting, you will also be given an option to save the video as a local file.
- You can also save Instagram stories offline by opening them and using the inbuilt save functionality in the Instagram application.
Conclusion: This is one of the best ways you can use in order to save Instagram videos on your device as well as on the account you are using. Make sure to try the second method if the first does not work. That is all. Have a good day!